Friday, August 01, 2008

Pool in the extra room?


I'm feeling so seriously worn out and swollen today that I'm thinking of setting up the birth pool in the spare room ahead of time and just hanging out in it. The garden tub just ain't cutting it and it is too late to go to the pool. At least I could do night swims while pregnant with Zachary in the San Marcos River and I'm missing that 1 mile to the river right now.

Seriously, I feel so swollen right now and I'm getting slammed with these Braxton-Hicks contractions that look like some scene from Alien, I'm starting to think this might be a good idea. For those of you who are curious what the tub looks like (and since I know only 2 or 3 people read this and 2 of you were at the Blessingway wanting to see then deflated pool) here's a link to it, Made In Water. Coolest company name ever.

Now to go and finish moving things around in the spare room. I was cleaning it up so I could move Zachary's new bed and the crib, but now I'm thinking it's pool time.

1 comment:

greg said...

I wasn't at the blessingway, but know all about the pool.