Today Zachary's artistic side has officially emerged. We were supposed to go meet up with our friends at Jody's house, but due to Zachary's 104 degree fever, we didn't go. So what is a mama supposed to do to make her and her sick kiddo happy? Why crayons of course! I broke out the
So Big Crayola's that Nana got Zachary for his birthday and a pad of paper and let him go at it. We've tried to color a few other times and usually more crayon ends up in his mouth, but today the coloring thing took hold and he went to town. Notice the arm motion on the double crayon action and if you look closely, you can see the lovely picture he made.
Despite not being able to have our mama and friends time, I have to admit that we had a pretty good time. Zachary made it through his virus with lots of coloring, cuddling, nursing, cool baths and cold springs, blueberries and strawberries and a little bit of his mama and daddy lovin'.


1 comment:
Hey, I hadn't seen those shots! How did you get them so waterfall-action-blur perfect?
-Dear Husband
Post a Comment