And Zachary... well that's a whole other slew of posts and thoughts that I would dearly enjoy having the time to sit down and write. But what I can say quickly before I return to my work is that Greg and I stayed up till 12:30 last night watching Temple Grandin movie and I spent most of the time breaking down in tears because I'd been there, I'd seen this, I knew this......
But it's good to at be where we are now. It's good to know how I have to help both boys and what they need and learn how to provide it for them. I need to finish reading Shayowitz's book on Dyslexia for Caleb and figure out how to keep expanding Zachary's mind and in there get my work done.

1 comment:
Two of the books I've found to be most helpful are Proust and the Squid by Maryanne Wolf and David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell. So often, knowing the name of what you are dealing with is so helpful. However, it doesn't prevent the beginning of the school year from being so crazy stressful as you hope and pray this year's teacher will be another just right teacher for your baby. Hugs and much empathy to you as you navigate the beginning of the year.
Post a Comment