I've been busy. Real busy. Too busy to do much more than occasionally use facebook to try and remember things. I'm going to resist that urge and try to do it here first and then the babybook.
Things from today to remember.
Zachary-ism.
"Mom. I am growing fur on my skin. Why?"
Tuck-under, which is tuck -in at bedtime.
Buckle-in
Yestermorning, instead of yesterday.
His half hour talk with the paleontaologist at the Texas Memorial Museum. Things asked included, "what do you have to know to become a palentologist", "A T-rex has 2 toes, not 3".
Caleb.
*He's walking. He loves dogs. This evening he let Boscoe next door lick him on his face and then spent the rest of dinner signing dog and making kissing and licking sounds.
*When he hugs he makes a "mmmmmmm" sound and gives slobbery wet kisses.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment