Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's 10 pm and

whose children are still awake. criminy.

Caleb is about to finally sleep. Big kid is doing the cry, fuss, and leave his room repeatedly routine. This wakes up the baby. Then Greg and I start over.

This is what I get for letting him nap this afternoon. but we had such a pleasant time together after school playing at the Nature Center. He and Caleb fell asleep in the car and having two sleeping children was just luscious and I couldn't resist. I sat in the rocking chair with Caleb in my arms and Zach on the couch and watched Oprah. Decadent. I didn't read any midwifery texts or cooking websites or tidy the house. I just just watched one hour of Oprah.

Now I'm paying for it. Should be a fun day tomorrow. However, thank you dear husband for taking such an active role tonight. Sorry we didn't get to talk. sigh.

No comments: