Does anyone actually read this? I know of maybe 4 people. I'm thinking of going password protected so if you want to keep checking out my mindless rambling, let me know. I want to post some personal stuff on here - like I've told the few of you who read this, it started as an attempt to journal again when I found that the journal wasn't always readily available. So be forewarned.
kate
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like reading your mindless ramblings! They don't seem very mindless or like ramblings to me. :)
i had no idea you had a blog til today!!! love it love it love it...
i like reading your blog since I don't get to talk to you in person or on the phone nearly enough. read the whole birth story today and thought about my own as a result a lot. please add me if you go private.
joyce
oh yes! especially since you moved so far away...
Post a Comment