To my sweet Maya. Thank you for twelve fabulous years. You have been with me since college and my friend since the day I met you on the third floor balcony of my summer apartment. Thank you for always sleeping next to me, for curling up on my lap, for your sweet hello mews. You were fabulous with my two sons and Zachary loved to call you and ask you to come to him. Thank you for being near me when I was laboring with Caleb and watching over him at night. I am sorry you got so sick and that we didn't know it sooner and that we couldn't do more for you. I love you and I miss you.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Maya the cat....
To my sweet Maya. Thank you for twelve fabulous years. You have been with me since college and my friend since the day I met you on the third floor balcony of my summer apartment. Thank you for always sleeping next to me, for curling up on my lap, for your sweet hello mews. You were fabulous with my two sons and Zachary loved to call you and ask you to come to him. Thank you for being near me when I was laboring with Caleb and watching over him at night. I am sorry you got so sick and that we didn't know it sooner and that we couldn't do more for you. I love you and I miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment