Sunday, October 28, 2007

Anniversary


Today is our 7 year anniversary. Seven years. We got married after having dating seven years. We've been a couple for 14 years and have been friends for 15 years. That's almost half of our lives. I think that I am probably one of the luckiest people out there to have met my soul mate so young, to have kept a hold of him and to have grown together and to be lucky enough to marry him.

I love him. I love our family. I can't believe how time has flown. I can't believe that we are now three. Tonight in the fall crisp air in 2000, we danced under the stars . We enjoyed the company of our closest friends and our family. We danced the chicken dance and laughed at our mothers, grandmothers and friends mothers dancing with us. It was fabulous. But nothing compared to the life we have lived together since then.

What a journey. Mr. Greg, I look forward to the journey ahead of us.















photos by: Sarah Bork Hamilton

1 comment:

greg said...

me too...