Thursday, July 12, 2007

Zacharyisms

I've got to write these down before I forget them. Zachary has all these "isms" that are his and his alone and they are adorable and sweet.

- Aah Choo mama - When one of us sneezes, he replies with "Aah Choo, Big Sneeze" This Zacharyism is also applied to flatulence. When the dog farts, he replies, "ah cho poopoo Senna"

- Milkstash - What he calls his milk mustache

- Happy Cake - This has taken the place of Happy Birthday. He sings "Happy Cake to You" all the time. Yesterday when we were at Bookpeople, Happy Birthday was sung over the PA system to an employee. Zachary grabs my hand and takes off from the children's book section. I ask what's up... "Happy Cake? Where is Happy Cake?" Can you tell what this child likes?



More to come as I remember them or hear them.

No comments: