Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ice Storm 2007



We survived Ice Storm 2007. Greg was home for 2 1/2 days plus the Monday for MLK day, so we had a great time being stuck at home with everyone. We played a lot, we baked bread and cookies and muffins (see a theme here). We did a lot of painting and coloring and playdough and short, cold walks outside. We installed a closet system in Zachary's room and I organized the pantry and we went to Randalls one evening for supplies and we let Zachary run all over the place. Great place to take a housebound toddler during an ice storm! Overall, we had a really good time having to stay inside and be together as a family. But I did enjoy getting out this morning and heading to the Children's Museum for a little fun but now I really miss the beautiful icicles hanging from my house and the frozen grass that crunched under my feet and the frozen toys and having Greg home.


No comments: