Thursday, April 06, 2006

Coffee-Talk and baby free

Guess what, I'm away and ALL ALONE working on my thesis. Yes, that's right, I have escaped the house and I'm working. No no, you are not working, you are saying, you are playing on the web and your blog... yes, I am, but I just had to write this because it's been a long time since i've been child-free and thesis capable!!!!

Zachary and Daddy have food at home ready for them and are mowing the yard right now- don't worry, they are safe, because our mower is a non-motorized push mower and Zachary is perched on his daddy's back in the backpack. Hopefully Greg will feed Zachary soon and bathe him and so forth, but if not, oh well!!

Ok. Back to work. I LOVE the look of the table here in the coffee shop - papers strewn everywhere, computer,a cup of joe by my side and the cell phone, on vibrate, just in case.

I'm going to go relish this now and write LOTS!!!

No comments: